5 Reasons to Drive the 2014 Chevy Spark
Including a love for a compact, economic car with a lot of punch.
The 2014 Chevy Spark is more than just another city car. Driving the Chevy Spark makes a statement. Driving a Spark says that you don’t mind being a trendsetter and that you do not compromise. Driving a Spark says that you care about the environment and are absolutely unopposed. Perfect for driving in the city and turning heads at every stop, the Spark is a perfectly petite package of style and smarts.
Need a little more convincing to check out a 2014 Chevy Spark and see what these little bad boys are all about? Here are the top five reasons to drive the Chevy Spark:
5) The Chevy Spark brings an air of fun to your city commute with a number of vibrant colors available with cheeky names like Jalapeno, Denim, Grape Ice, Salsa, and Lemonade. Very suddenly makes one want to grab a cold drink and some nachos from the local honky tonk.
4) Do you like security? Sure you do! Your 2014 Chevy Spark comes standard with 10 airbags and uses StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability System with Antilock Braking System and available OnStar Automatic Crash Response to let you feel in charge of the road. Speaking of security, the Spark is backed by a five year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty, ensuring you the peace of mind that you need while enjoying your peace of ride.
3) The 2014 Chevy Spark is capable of getting 31 miles per gallon in the city to help you make the most of your time between fill ups. What’s more, the Spark EV is capable of…are you ready for this?…an utterly ridiculous 128 mpg city. Imagine a world where fuel costs become closer to a monthly bill than a weekly expense. That’s what the Spark aims to create.
2) The Spark has Ecologic. What this means is that every bit of the Spark is investigated by Two Tomorrows, an independent third-party sustainability auditor. This process leads to the implementation of more eco-responsibly practices and technology, including making 85 percent of the car recyclable, making assembly facilities landfill free, and using VVT and Electric Power Steering to improve performance and efficiency.
1) Did we mention that the 2014 Chevy Spark has a starting MSRP of $12,170? Or that it can seat four or present 31.2 cu. ft. of cargo space? How about the available MyLink Radio? Cushy leather interior? The Coolest New Car under $18,000 distinction from Kelley Blue Book? No? Well, that’s all number one. All of it.
Brought to you by Landmark Chevrolet in Randolph, New York.
Kevin Doolittle is the owner of Landmark Chevrolet, located in Randolph, New York. Offering new and used cars, service, and parts, Landmark Chevrolet will make you feel at home. We are proud to serve our customers with 100% satisfaction. Whether you are looking for a Malibu, Impala, Silverado, or any other new or used Chevy, our dealership is here to assist you in the buying process.