[PHOTOS] Check Out the 2015 Hennessey HPE500 Chevy Suburban
Hennessey has done it again, bringing more power to General Motors’ full-size trucks and SUVs. This time it’s the 2015 Hennessey HPE500 Chevy Suburban, and boy is it powerful. (Compare to the 2015 Hennesseey HPE550 Cadillac Escalade.) The Hennessey HPE500 upgrade is available specifically for the 2015 Chevy Suburban that is powered by a 5.3-liter direct-injection V8 engine.
The 2015 Hennessey HPE500 Chevy Suburban upgrade boosts power to an impressive 508 bhp at 5,250 rpm. Included in the upgrade are the following features:
- A 1.9-liter supercharger system
- All the necessary gaskets, fluids, and hardware
- Hennessey embroidered floormats
- Hennessey exterior badging
- HPE engine management calibration
- A high flow intercooling system
- Serial-numbered dash and engine plaques
- Supercharged door badging
Each upgrade is professionally installed and comes with a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty. All Hennessey-modified models are road tested and dyno tuned before being handed over to the customer.
The News Wheel is a digital auto magazine providing readers with a fresh perspective on the latest car news. We’re located in the heart of America (Dayton, Ohio) and our goal is to deliver an entertaining and informative perspective on what’s trending in the automotive world. See more articles from The News Wheel.