Save Big on the Regal TourX This Month
If you’ve been shopping for a roomy and refined family-hauler outside of the SUV segment, you should consider the Buick Regal TourX. September is the perfect time to bring one home in light of the brand’s incentives this month. Learn more about the deals so you can take advantage of the savings.
Elevated Rides: Upgrade to the 2019 Regal TourX
The nationwide discount on the 2019 Regal TourX is 16 percent below MSRP, as GM Authority confirms. However, the deal is available for only “current GM owners,” which means that you must presently own a 2005 or newer GM vehicle to qualify for the deal.
If you apply this incentive to the Preferred trim, you’ll pay a lower price of $28,219.80 instead of the original price of $33,595. That’s approximately $5K you could put toward outfitting your new ride with extra add-ons and packages.
This deal applies to most 2019 Regal TourX models. However, it’s unclear what the manufacturer considers as “most,” as GM Authority notes. So, make sure to ask the dealership of your choice exactly which models on their lot are eligible for the discount.
Appealing qualities of the 2019 Regal TourX
Here are just a handful of strengths the 2019 Regal TourX embodies, in case you need more convincing that you should act upon the September discount.
- Available air ionizer for enhanced climate control
- A low roof height so you can load the roof rack more easily
- A more spacious cargo area compared to other wagons, as well as compact SUV models (73.5 cubic feet, to be exact)
- QuietTuning technology to mute road noise
- An available hands-free power liftgate, for simpler loading and unloading
- Available eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with two-way power lumbar support
To learn more about this model’s other winsome traits, check out the model overview here.
Modern Peace of Mind: Learn more about OnStar