Toyota and Lexus Win More 2019 Vincentric Best Value in Canada Awards Than Anyone Else
To receive a Vincentric Best Value in Canada Award, vehicles are compared against competitors in their respective segments and evaluated based on their actual vs expected ownership costs in all 10 Canadian provinces, plus the Northwest Territories, using a range of annual kilometer intervals and insurance profiles.
Toyota and its Lexus luxury brand split the difference in 2019, with the former earning six awards and the latter earning five. Toyota was also named the best overall value brand for SUVs, crossovers, and vans, while Lexus was named the best overall value brand for luxury SUVs and crossovers.
“We are thrilled to see Toyota and Lexus receive more Vincentric Best Value in Canada Awards than any other auto manufacturer for an eighth consecutive year,” said Cyril Dimitris, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Toyota Canada Inc. “At Toyota Canada, we’re proud of this recognition because it means we’re continuing to deliver vehicles with excellent value to our customers.”
Related: 2019 Toyota Corolla overview
You can view the individual 2019 Vincentric Best Value in Canada awards below.
- Toyota – Best Value in Canada: SUV, Crossover & Van Brand (3-time winner)
- Toyota Corolla – Best Value in Canada: Compact Hatchback segment
- Toyota Avalon – Best Value in Canada: Large Sedan segment (5-time winner)
- Toyota Highlander Hybrid – Best Value in Canada: Hybrid SUV/Crossover segment (6-time winner)
- Toyota Sienna – Best Value in Canada: Minivan segment (2-time winner)
- Toyota Tacoma – Best Value in Canada: Small/Mid-Size Pickup segment (8th year in a row)
- Lexus – Best Value in Canada: Luxury SUV & Crossover Brand (3rd year in a row)
- Lexus ES 350 – Best Value in Canada: Luxury Mid-Size Sedan segment (3-time winner)
- Lexus ES 300h – Best Value in Canada: Luxury Hybrid segment (7-time winner)
- Lexus UX 200 – Best Value in Canada: Luxury Compact SUV/Crossover segment
- Lexus UX 250h – Best Value in Canada: Luxury Hybrid SUV/Crossover segment
Related: Learn more about Toyota Hybrid vehicles