2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Overview
The smart, seductive looks of the 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio make it one of the best luxury sports cars on the market today. This Italian beast is packed with lavish features that stun, both inside and out.
There’s only one trim for the new Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio, because that’s truly all you need.
[wptab name= “What’s New “]
What’s New for the 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio?
What’s new for this Italian wonder is its appearance in the United States. After an absence of new Alfa Romeo models since the 4C Coupe, Americans haven’t had the opportunity to purchase one of these race-winning vehicles. Drivers that love power and performance will absolutely gush over the new Giulia Quadrifoglio.
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Photos:
[wptab name= “Exterior”]
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Exterior
The exterior of the 2017 Giulia Quadrifoglio oozes style and class, with a roaring front fascia and smooth curves from front to back. Bi-xenon projector headlamps light the way of this vehicle, as well as LED daytime running lamps. Additional attractive features include a quad chrome exhaust system, rear carbon fiber spoiler, 19-inch aluminum wheels, and Pirelli high-performance tires.
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Exterior Photos:
- Carbon fiber active aero front splitter system with two electric actuators, Bi-Xenon Projector Headlamps with headlamp washers, LED-illuminated daytime running lamps and tail lamps, LED-illuminated rear fog lamps, Gloss Black DLO, Rear carbon fiber spoiler, Quad Chrome Exhaust System, Pirelli P Zero Corsa BSW 3-Season High-Performance Tires, 19-Inch Light Tecnico Aluminum Wheels, Red Performance Brake Calipers
[wptab name= “Performance”]
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Performance
The 2.9-liter bi-turbo V6 engine paired with an eight-speed transmission of the Giulia Quadrifoglio pumps out a whopping 505 horsepower and 443 lb-ft of torque. Its top speed is a thrilling 191 mph and can go 0 to 60 in just 3.8 seconds. To top things off, its Nürburgring lap time was an impressive 7 minutes and 32 seconds.
[wptab name= “Efficiency”]
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Efficiency
When it comes to sports cars, fuel efficiency isn’t usually on the list of concerns. But for those who’d like to know, the 2017 Giulia Quadrifoglio yields an EPA-estimated 20 mpg in the city, 17 mpg on the highway, and 24 mpg combined.
[wptab name= “Interior”]
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Interior
The luxury isn’t just on the outside of the new Giulia Quadrifoglio. Once you step inside, you’re surrounded by plenty of amenities that make driving it even more enjoyable. The black leather Alcantara® seats wrap around your body as you adjust the automatic dual-zone climate control. The 7-inch full-color driver information display is where you’ll turn up the music that’ll be pumping through an available 900-watt Harman Kardon® surround system.
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Interior Photos:
- 7-Inch Full-Color Configurable Driver Information Display Cluster, Unique Quadrifoglio (200 mph) Higher Speedometer with Quadrifoglio logo, Alfa DNA Pro Four-mode drive selector, Automatic dual-zone climate control with individual driver/passenger settings, Leather-wrapped steering wheel with accent stitching and Alfa Red Start Button, Leather-wrapped instrument panel and door with French seamed accent stitching, Black Leather & Alcantara® Seats with stitching, Quadrifoglio performance front seats with 12-way power driver and front & passenger adjust, Power thigh support including four-way power lumbar and driver memory, Heated Front Seats & Steering Wheel, Real Carbon Fiber Interior Accents, Aluminum door sill plates with Quadrifoglio logo, Aluminum Sport Pedals with Aluminum Footrest
[wptab name= “Safety”]
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Safety
You’ll want to stay safe when you’re going as fast as the Giulia Quadrifoglio can go, and that’s why engineers placed many features to ensure top security while behind the wheel.
Standard Safety Features:
- Premium Alarm System
- Autonomous Emergency Brake system (AEB)
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Adaptive Cruise Control Plus with full stop
- Adaptive forward lighting (AFL)
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BMS) with Auto-dimming Exterior Mirrors
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)
- All-speed traction control system (TCS) and Hill Start Assist
The News Wheel is a digital auto magazine providing readers with a fresh perspective on the latest car news. We’re located in the heart of America (Dayton, Ohio) and our goal is to deliver an entertaining and informative perspective on what’s trending in the automotive world. See more articles from The News Wheel.