2018 Nissan Rogue Overview
The top-selling vehicle for Nissan, the Nissan Rogue features impressive and highly advanced driving technologies to assist drivers with maintaining optimum safety when behind the wheel. Drivers will appreciate the 2018 Nissan Rogue’s athletic exterior, well-designed cabin, and upgraded infotainment technology such as Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility that makes staying connected easy while on the road. Engineered with smart storage and versatile seating — EZ Flex Seating System with second-row split folding/sliding/reclining bench seat with pass-through — the 2018 Rogue makes every drive, road trip, and journey a thrilling ride.
The 2018 Nissan Rogue is available at three trim levels: S, SV, and SL.
Check Out: Best SUVs for winter
What’s New for the 2018 Nissan Rogue?
The 2018 Nissan Rogue features the NissanConnectSM system, which delivers Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatibility for drivers’ to easily sync their smartphone contacts, music, and preferred apps, as a standard feature. The advanced driving technology, ProPILOT Assist, is now available as is the “dramatic” Midnight Edition appearance package. Drivers have two new choices for exterior paint: Midnight Pine and Scarlet Ember, making a total of nine color options. The SV trim now features the motion-activated liftgate as a standard feature.
2018 Nissan Rogue Photos:
2018 Nissan Rogue Exterior
The sporty exterior of the 2018 Nissan Rogue is enhanced with available features such as roof rails, a rear spoiler, Intelligent Auto Headlights, and panoramic moonroof, which boasts a longer length. The Rogue wouldn’t be complete without Nissan’s distinct “V-Motion” grille, and the 2018 Rogue defines it even better with a refreshed front grille badge.
2018 Nissan Rogue Exterior Photos:
Exterior features available on the 2018 Rogue S
- Four-wheel vented disc brakes, 17-inch x 7.0-inch steel wheels with wheel covers, Spare tire, Halogen headlights, LED taillights, LED Daytime Running Lights, Black exterior door handles, Power body-color outside mirrors
Exterior features available on the 2018 Rogue SV
- 17-inch x 7.0-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, Intelligent Auto Headlights, Chrome exterior handles, Power body-color heated outside mirrors with LED turn signal indicators, Roof rails, Motion Activated Liftgate
Exterior features available on the 2018 Rogue SL
- 18-inch x 7.0-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, Fog lights
2018 Nissan Rogue Performance
All three of the 2018 Nissan Rogue trims are powered by a strong-willed 2.5-liter DOHC 16-valve four-cylinder engine expertly mated to an Xtronic Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with standard Eco switches and Sport Mode. This powertrain generates 170 horsepower and 175 lb-ft of torque. The 2018 Rogue is engineered with standard 4-wheel disc brakes with Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), 4-wheel independent suspension, Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) with Hill Start Assist and Traction Control System (TCS) as well as electric power-assisted steering.
2018 Nissan Rogue Efficiency
The 2018 Nissan Rogue delivers impressive efficiency along with its capable powertrain and smart design.
- S: 26/33 MPG City/Highway
- SV: 26/33 MPG City/Highway
- SL: 26/33 MPG City/Highway
2018 Nissan Rogue Interior
The cabin of the 2018 Nissan Rogue is outfitted with exquisite design details, premium materials, and a bevy of innovative technology to deliver drivers and their passengers the best ride possible. The 2018 Nissan Rogue is also the ideal vehicle for road trips, errands, and family activities due to its handy Divide-N-Hide Cargo System, which means everything you need to pack, haul, and bring is easily organized.
2018 Nissan Rogue Interior Photos:
Interior features available on the 2018 Nissan Rogue S
- Mood lighting, Front center console, Divide-N-Hide® Cargo System, Cargo tie-down hooks, EZ FLEX™ Seating System with second-row split folding/sliding/reclining bench seat with pass-through, Cloth seat trim, Advanced Drive-Assist® Display, Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto™, 7.0-inch color touchscreen monitor, Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System, Three 12-volt DC power outlets, AM/FM/CD audio system, Four speakers, Two USB ports, Automatic Emergency Braking
Interior features available on the 2018 Nissan Rogue SV
- Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control (ATC), Eight-way power driver’s seat with two-way lumbar support, Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, Remote Engine Start System with Intelligent Climate Control, Quick Comfort® heated front seats, Six speakers
Interior features available on the 2018 Nissan Rogue SL
- Leather-appointed seats, Nissan Door to Door Navigation with Premium Traffic, Nissan Voice Recognition for navigation and audio, NissanConnect® Services powered by SiriusXM®, Intelligent Around View® Monitor, Bose® Premium Audio System with nine speakers, Blind Spot Warning, Lane Departure Warning and Intelligent Lane Intervention, Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
2018 Nissan Rogue Safety
The 2018 Nissan Rogue features cutting-edge driving tech including ProPILOT Assist, a self-driving technology designed to help drivers stay in control, keep a proper speed, and maintain a safe distance from other vehicles. It is activated by pushing a button and according to Nissan, “it can potentially help lessen driver fatigue and create a more confident driving experience – especially for drivers who experience heavy highway traffic on a daily basis.”
Standard Safety Features on the 2018 Batmobile Ultimate
- Four-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD)
- Brake Assist
- Intelligent Trace Control
- Intelligent Engine Braking
- Active Ride Control
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) with Traction Control System (TCS)
Learn More: Is it time to replace your windshield wipers?