2018 Subaru Impreza Overview
The Subaru Impreza is the perfect compact sedan for your commute, a road trip with some friends, or even a vehicle for the family. With five-passenger seating and fuel efficiency up to 38 mpg highway, people are choosing the Subaru Impreza left and right.*
The 2018 Subaru Impreza is available at four trim levels: 2.0i, 2.0i Premium, 2.0i Sport, and 2.0i Limited. Each trim is available as a sedan or a 5-door.
*EPA mileage estimate. Actual mileage may vary.
Search Inventory: 2017 Subaru Impreza
[wptab name=”What’s New”]
What’s New for the 2018 Subaru Impreza?
The 2018 Subaru Impreza is rolling onto the lineup with the standard sedan look you’ve come to expect from this model, with a few minor adjustments. The 2018 model is being built on a new Subaru Global Platform. This platform is redesigned and will be used on new Subaru vehicles for the foreseeable future. The 2018 Impreza also comes with improved systems for inclement weather driving, equipped with new automatic headlights with windshield wiper operation.
2018 Subaru Impreza Photos:
2018 Subaru Impreza Exterior
Built on a new Subaru Global Platform, Subaru is creating a new structure for the 2018 Impreza’s foundation. This platform is to be introduced across all Subaru models for the next-generation vehicles. The sedan is equipped with advanced exterior features, automatically interacting with driving conditions. Available features include automatic headlights and LED Steering Responsive Fog Lights (SRF).
2018 Subaru Impreza Photos:
Exterior features available on the 2018 Subaru Impreza 2.0i
- Multi-reflector halogen headlights, Body-color door handles, Two-speed windshield wipers with variable intermittent mode and mist feature, Roof crossbar mounting points, Black folding side mirrors
Exterior features available on the 2018 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Premium
-Adds to or replaces features on the 2.0i-
- Heated side mirrors with windshield wiper de-icer, Body-color folding side mirrors, Automatic on/off headlights, Available Steering Responsive Fog Lights (SRF), Available power tilt/sliding glass moonroof
Exterior features available on the 2018 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Sport
-Adds to or replaces features on 2.0i Premium-
- Body-color folding side mirrors with integrated turn signals, Body-color side rocker spoilers, Trunk spoiler, Single exhaust outlet with stainless tip
Exterior features available on the 2018 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Limited
-Adds to or replaces features on the 2.0i Sport-
- Chrome door handles, Fog lights, LED Steering Responsive Headlights (SRH)
2018 Subaru Impreza Performance
The 2018 Subaru Impreza comes with a singular engine across its four trims. Its 2.0-liter SUBARU BOXER® DOHC four-cylinder engine gives off 152 horsepower and 145 lb-ft of torque. Drivers can choose between two transmission options: a fully-synchronized five-speed manual transmission, a Lineartronic® Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with Adaptive Control, and a Lineartronic® CVT with Adaptive Control and a seven-speed manual mode with paddle shifters.
2018 Subaru Impreza Efficiency
Efficiency behind the wheel of the 2018 Subaru Impreza depends on the transmission chosen by the driver. With the Impreza’s fully-synchronized five-speed manual transmission, drivers can expect a fuel economy rate of 24/32 MPG City/Highway.* The second transmission option, a Lineartronic® Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with Adaptive Control, earns an estimated 28/38 MPG City/Highway.* The last option, a Lineartronic® CVT with Adaptive Control and seven-speed manual mode with paddle shifters also earns an estimated 28/38 MPG City/Highway.*
*Fuel economy estimates. Actual mileage may vary.
2018 Subaru Impreza Interior
Designed with your commute in mind, the 2018 Subaru Impreza comes with carefully crafted features to make you comfortable behind the wheel. Features like heated seats, a power moonroof, and leather-trimmed upholstery help make your journey one you’d find in a first-class cabin. The 2018 Impreza also has technology features to keep you connected, including a Harman Kardon speaker system and keyless access with a push-button start available on the Sport.
2018 Subaru Impreza Interior Photos:
Interior features available on the 2018 Subaru Impreza 2.0i
- Interior: 60/40-split flat-folding rear seatbacks, Dual cup holders in center console, Manually-adjustable front seats, Manually-adjustable tilt/telescopic steering column, Cloth upholestery, Power windows, Power side mirrors, Electronic cruise control, Manually-adjustable CFC-free air conditioning system, Extendable sun visors with concealed vanity mirrors, Single bottle holder in each door panel, Lockable glove box, Center console with armrest lid, Three-spoke steering wheel with integrated controls
- Radio and Technology: Multifunction display, Four speakers, STARLINK™ 6.5-inch Multimedia, 2.4-inch LCD instrument display
Interior features available on the 2018 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Premium
-Adds to or replaces features on 2.0i-
- Interior: Lineartronic® CVT paddle shifters, Heated front seats, Six speakers
Interior features available on the 2018 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Sport
-Adds to or replaces features on the 2.0i Premium-
- Interior: Available Lineartronic® CVT paddle shifters, Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shifter handle, Sport cloth upholstery with red contrast stitching, Aluminum-alloy pedal covers
- Radio and Technology: 4.2-inch color LCD instrument display, Available Harman Kardon speaker system, Color multifunction display, STARLINK™ 8-inch Multimedia Plus, Keyless Access with Push-Button Start
Interior features available on the 2018 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Limited
-Adds to or replaces features on the 2.0i Sport-
- Interior: Folding rear seat armrest with dual cupholders, Power driver’s seat, Lineartronic® CVT paddle shifters, Leather-trimmed upholstery, Automatic climate control system
- Radio and Technology: Available STARLINK™ 8-inch Multimedia Navigation
2018 Subaru Impreza Safety
Safety is important to Subaru, and to prove it, the 2018 Subaru Impreza is equipped with the latest in active and passive safety features. To help prevent an accident, Daytime Running Lights (DRL) and a rear vision camera increase visibility for the driver. In the event of an accident, the Impreza is prepared with whiplash protection technology for the front seats and a Subaru advanced airbag system, including dual-stage deployment driver’s and front passenger’s front airbags.
Standard Safety Features on the 2018 Subaru Impreza:
- Height-adjustable three-point front seatbelts
- Rear vision camera
- Subaru advanced frontal airbag system
- LATCH system: Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children
- Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- Whiplash protection front seats with height-and tilt-adjustable head restraints
- Side-curtain airbags protecting front and rear outboard occupants (SRS)
- Vehicle Dynamics Control (VDC)
- Anti-theft security system
- Driver’s knee airbag (SRS)
- Seat-mounted front side-impact airbags (SRS)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Brake Assist
- Engine immobilizer
- Rear child-safety door locks
- Three individual rear-seat head restraints
- Subaru Symmetric All-Wheel Drive
- Brake Override System
- Keyless entry system
- Dual-stage deployment driver’s and front passenger’s front airbags (SRS)
- Four-wheel antilock braking system (ABS)
- Rollover sensor (SRS)
Subaru Love Promise: Find Out More
The News Wheel is a digital auto magazine providing readers with a fresh perspective on the latest car news. We’re located in the heart of America (Dayton, Ohio) and our goal is to deliver an entertaining and informative perspective on what’s trending in the automotive world. See more articles from The News Wheel.