2019 GMC Sierra Limited Overview
If you’re in the market for a new light-duty pickup, the 2019 GMC Sierra Limited is a rewarding choice. Noteworthy brawn pairs with purposeful features and a comfortable interior equipped with modern technology. Simplify hauling and towing tasks when you choose this capable pickup truck.
The 2019 GMC Sierra Limited is available at two trim levels: Sierra and SLE. The truck comes with a double cab and a standard box in either two- or four-wheel drive.
Silverado 1500 vs. Ram 1500: Discover why the Silverado is the superior choice
While it’s slightly larger brother, the Sierra 1500, receives a redesign for the 2019 model year, the Sierra Limited remains unchanged. Because it’s such a solid member of the Sierra family and presents a welcome middle-ground offering between the Sierra HD and Sierra 1500, changes weren’t a necessity this year.
The handsome and rugged exterior of the 2019 GMC Sierra Limited will definitely turn heads. A range of available exterior colors allow you to pick a shade that fits your personality while angular wheel openings pair with chrome accents to enhance the modern appeal of the truck. Upgrade to the Elevation Edition sport-appearance package for a more dramatic profile. The package includes a unique grille with body-color side moldings, bumpers, door handles, and mirror caps. Thin-profile LED fog lamps, 20-inch painted high-gloss black wheels, and Exclusive Elevation Edition badging are just some of the unique perks.
Exterior features available on the 2019 GMC Sierra Limited
- 17-inch spare tire, 17-inch painted steel wheels, Active Aero Grille Shutters, Cab-mounted cargo area lamps, Chrome front bumper, Chrome grille surround, Chrome rear bumper, CornerStep rear bumper, Black door handles, EZ-Lift and Lower tailgate, High-Intensity Discharge projector-beam headlamps with GMC signature LED lighting, Locking tailgate, Manual-adjustable black mirrors, Spare tire carrier lock, Tailgate and bed rails protection cap, Daytime running lights
Exterior features available on the 2019 GMC Sierra Limited SLE
-Adds to or replaces features on Sierra-
- 17-inch premium painted bright machined aluminum wheels, Body-color mirror caps, Body-color body-side moldings, Body-color door handles, Deep-tinted rear glass, LED cargo box lighting, Heated power-adjustable mirrors, Rear wheelhouse liners, Remote locking tailgate
Both the Sierra and SLE boast a 5.3-liter EcoTec3 V8 engine paired with a six-speed automatic transmission. This gives both models the ability to churn out 355 horsepower and 383 lb-ft of torque. With a GCWR of 15,000 pounds and GVWR of 7,000 pounds, the 2019 Sierra Limited is a serious beast. It has a maximum payload of 2,017 pounds and maximum towing capacity of 9,400 pounds.
The 2019 GMC Sierra Limited varies in efficiency, depending on whether you select two-wheel-drive or four-wheel-drive. The capable truck can get 16 mpg in the city and 23 mpg on the highway when you opt for 2WD, while the 4WD model gets the same city mpg and 22 mpg on the highway.
High-tech and practical, the cabin of the 2019 GMC Sierra Limited delivers the helpful functions and entertainment options you need while away from home. Available heated front seats will make chilly drives more pleasant while rubberized-vinyl floor mats in front and back will help protect the pickup’s floor from scratches and dents. The GMC Infotainment System with an 8-inch touch screen allows passengers to connect to favorite apps and playlists via Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto™, and Bluetooth®. To top it all off, Remote Keyless Entry makes it easier to acess your vehicle without hassling for the keys.
Interior features available on the 2019 GMC Sierra Limited
- Interior Features: Air conditioning, Front 40/20/40 split-bench seat, Front passenger assist handle, Manual tilt steering column, Rear folding bench seat, Rubberized vinyl floor covering
- Radio and Technology:5-inch diagonal monochromatic Driver Information Center, Six-speaker audio system, 7-inch diagonal GMC Infotainment System, Bluetooth®, Cruise control
Interior features available on the 2019 GMC Sierra Limited SLE
-Adds to or replaces features on Sierra-
- Interior Features: Floor carpeting, Front 40/20/40 split-bench seats with under seat storage, Front rubberized-vinyl floor mats, Illuminated visor vanity mirrors, Leather-wrapped steering wheel with cruise and audio controls, Rear 60/40 split-folding bench seat, Rear rubberized-vinyl floor mats
- Radio and Technology: 2-inch diagonal multi-color Driver Information Center, 8-inch diagonal GMC Infotainment System, Built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot, GMC Connected Access, HD Radio™, OnStar® and GMC Connected Services capability, Remote Keyless Entry, Single-slot CD/MP3 player, SiriusXM® Radio
From StabiliTrak® electronic stability control to the intelligent rear vision camera, the 2019 GMC Sierra Limited delivers modern protective features to keep you safe. The brand’s innovative Teen Driver technology allows parents to set volume controls and view in-vehicle report cards for their teen’s drives.
Standard Safety Features on the 2019 GMC Sierra Limited
- Six airbags
- Rear Vision Camera
- Teen Driver
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- StabiliTrak® electronic stability control system
Reliable and Versatile: Discover the 2018 GMC lineup
The News Wheel is a digital auto magazine providing readers with a fresh perspective on the latest car news. We’re located in the heart of America (Dayton, Ohio) and our goal is to deliver an entertaining and informative perspective on what’s trending in the automotive world. See more articles from The News Wheel.