Chrysler Gives Us 10 Reasons for College Grads to Buy the new Chrysler 200
Because 200 reasons would have seemed excessive
If you’re a 20-something Facebooker, chances are you’ve seen a fair amount of photos in your newsfeed lately of cap-clad college graduates with the hashtag #WeDidIt—or maybe you’ve even been in a few yourself (congrats on graduating, by the way, but tone it down on the Reese Witherspoon references; that movie is like 15 years old). These excited, aspiring youths have another couple weeks of innocent hashtagging and smiling for social media before the reality that they need to find a job, like, now really sets in. Of course, finding a job isn’t easy, but looking the part makes it easier—and that includes driving a car fit for a young professional.
Vehicle Research: 2015 Chrysler 200 Trims and Features
Enter Chrysler, who is more than eager to show these recent grads the all-new 2015 Chrysler 200. In fact, just today, Chrysler put out a list of the top ten reasons college grads should get behind the wheel of a new 200.
- It’s got that good, old “inspired American design.”
- It offers the latest in technology, which those millennials can’t get enough of.
- Uconnect is the best infotainment system on the market—no really, it’s won awards and stuff.
- Fuel economy and big power aren’t mutually exclusive.
- It has more than 60 safety and security features for “peace of mind.”
- Many of those safety features are typically found in luxury cars.
- Graduates can pick the trim and packages that fit their needs—something “sporty, practical, or plush.”
- It’s got a number of standard features for the ultimate driving experience.
- Have you seen how much storage space this thing has?
- It was made right here in ‘Murica.
And, of course, an eleventh reason not on the list, but one that should be seriously considered: “You’re already thousands (maybe hundreds of thousands) in debt from school loans; could a small loan on a new car really make that much of a negative impact? Yeah, we didn’t think so. Buy our car.”
What’s your reason for driving the 2015 Chrysler 200?
The News Wheel is a digital auto magazine providing readers with a fresh perspective on the latest car news. We’re located in the heart of America (Dayton, Ohio) and our goal is to deliver an entertaining and informative perspective on what’s trending in the automotive world. See more articles from The News Wheel.