GMC Sierra HD Makes 2020 ALG Residual Value Awards List
If you’ve been eyeing the GMC Sierra HD, you now have one more reason to bring one home. It recently won the 2020 ALG Residual Value Award in the full-size pickup category.
Jumpstart Your Next Purchase: Estimate your trade-in’s value here
About the award
If you’re not familiar with the ALG Residual Award, this accolade is given to models across 27 vehicle segments. ALG predicts that the winners of each category will retain the highest percentage of their MSRP after three years. Quality, technology, safety, and brand perception are just a few factors that impact a vehicle’s residual value.
Though residual value is just one thing that consumers consider when shopping for their next vehicle it’s definitely an important one — especially since quite a few owners trade in or re-sell their vehicles down the road when they want to upgrade to a newer model.
More reasons to choose the GMC Sierra HD
The Sierra HD offers more than just excellent residual value, however. Here are just six more strengths that the 2020 model has.
- A six-function MultiPro Tailgate that expands the capabilities of the truck and makes it simpler to access the truck bed
- Best-in-class HD cargo bed volume that has the space to transport even the bulkiest of loads
- The first HD in its class to offer a Rear Camera Mirror and Head-Up Display
- Transparent Trailer View technology that lets you keep an eye on your cargo and even see through the trailer to what’s behind it
- The crew cab version offers best-in-class front head and leg room
- The 3500 Regular Cab DRW Long Box 2WD version can tow up to 35,500 pounds when paired with a gooseneck hitch and the 6.6-liter Duramax Turbo Diesel engine
Great Expectations: Anticipating the new full-size GMC crossover
The News Wheel is a digital auto magazine providing readers with a fresh perspective on the latest car news. We’re located in the heart of America (Dayton, Ohio) and our goal is to deliver an entertaining and informative perspective on what’s trending in the automotive world. See more articles from The News Wheel.