Honda Launches New Website for Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles
Today Honda debuted a completely redesigned Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicle website, www.HondaCertified.com, which has been upgraded to provide an easier and more focused shopping experience for the automaker’s pre-owned vehicles.
The revamped site introduces a new inventory alert feature that gives customers the most up-to-date vehicle availability information, and also filters inventory search results by specific features (e.g., leather interior or rearview camera) to help shoppers find the vehicle that meets their needs.
Over half of Honda’s CPO customers are new to the Honda brand. To cater to these new members of the Honda family, the automaker has implemented a vehicle compare feature, a vehicle recommendations tool, and an interactive payment calculator that will help potential customers find vehicles within their budget. The site also boasts a responsive design that gives customers a seamless browsing experience on any device, from home computer to mobile phone.
“Driven by a great deal of research and customer feedback, Honda’s new destination for certified pre-owned vehicles brings inventory front and center,” said Dan Rodriguez, Manager of Auto Remarketing for Certified Pre-Owned at American Honda. “With the booming growth in our Certified Pre-Owned sales, we’ve engineered our new Honda site to make comparisons simple, while providing an online shopping experience that makes finding a vehicle fun and easy.”
Key features on the newly redesigned Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle site include:
- Inventory Alerts: Once a shopper creates an alert, Honda will notify that customer when the vehicle they are looking for is available.
- Similar Vehicle Comparison: Visitors can view and compare suggestions for other Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles they may be interested in.
- Favorite Vehicle Shareability: The new site enables users to share the vehicles they’re considering with friends and family.
- Vehicle Comparability: Shoppers can compare different Honda models to help make their vehicle decision.
- Device-Agnostic Design: New website design provides a seamless user experience across all platforms, regardless of device.
- New Imagery and Videos: The new www.HondaCertified.com offers the latest photos of your favorite Honda vehicles, as well as videos showcasing Honda cars and light trucks in action.
The News Wheel is a digital auto magazine providing readers with a fresh perspective on the latest car news. We’re located in the heart of America (Dayton, Ohio) and our goal is to deliver an entertaining and informative perspective on what’s trending in the automotive world. See more articles from The News Wheel.