Honda Tops All Brands in 2019 Consumer Guide Automotive Best Buy Awards
A whopping six Honda models scored top honors in the 2019 Consumer Guide Automotive Best Buy Awards, making Honda the most awarded brand of 2019, a good reflection of a balanced lineup with excellent representation across all segments.
The following were the six awarded models.
- Honda Civic (Compact Car), ever one of Honda’s most popular models. Consumer Reports lauded its “excellent all-around refinement, an engaging driving personality, and laudable real-world fuel-economy numbers.”
- Honda Insight (Compact Car), an all-new hybrid that proves you don’t have to look or feel boring to drive to pump out over 50 miles per gallon.
- Honda Accord (Midsize Car), arguably one of the most awarded cars of the year, was praised for its all-around refinement and cutting-edge technology features.
- Honda HR-V (Subcompact Crossover) aw recognized for its lively handling, comfortable ride and top cargo room in “a pint-sized package.”
- Honda Pilot (Midsize Crossover) was called “one of the best family haulers around” thanks to its comfort, safety, and outstanding capacity.
- Honda Ridgeline (Compact Pickup) was recognized for offering the best comfort, convenience, and driving dynamics of any small pickup.
This year’s awards also celebrated Consumer Guide Automotive’s 50th anniversary. It selected the best vehicles from 20 segments for the Best Buy Awards with price and value being the top factors in their selection process.
News Source: Consumer Guide
The News Wheel is a digital auto magazine providing readers with a fresh perspective on the latest car news. We’re located in the heart of America (Dayton, Ohio) and our goal is to deliver an entertaining and informative perspective on what’s trending in the automotive world. See more articles from The News Wheel.