[PHOTOS] Information on 2017 Hyundai Vehicle Pricing & Genesis Vehicle Pricing
Your guide to prices for 2017 Hyundai vehicles, including the Elantra, Sonata, Tucson, and Santa Fe
January 2017 is right around the corner, and most automakers have released the majority of their 2017 vehicle lineup–including Hyundai and Genesis. The Korean automaker’s economy passenger brand and its newly-launched luxury brand are known for their high-value, low-cost vehicles.
If you’re researching how much buying a Hyundai or a Genesis car or SUV would cost, here is a useful pricing guide for the 2017 model year.
Of course, prices can change based on a number of factors: OEMs can change their MSRP throughout the year, additional features cost extra, and shipping/tax up the bottom line.
Read More: Reviews of the 2017 Hyundai Elantra are out!
2017 Hyundai Accent Prices
The 2017 Hyundai Accent is the entry-level sub-compact in the lineup and comes in four trim levels: SE Sedan, Value Edition Sedan, SE Hatchback, and Sport Hatchback.
- The SE Sedan with manual transmission starts at $14,745 MSRP, with automatic transmission costing $1,000 more.
- The Value Edition Sedan with automatic transmission starts at $16,450 MSRP.
- The SE Hatchback with manual transmission starts at $14,995 MSRP, and automatic transmission takes another $1,200.
- The Sport Hatchback with automatic transmission costs $17,495 MSRP, to start.
Interested in the Accent? Get specific pricing here.
2017 Hyundai Accent Photo Gallery
2017 Hyundai Elantra Prices
The best-selling 2017 Hyundai Elantra comes in next in the lineup and comes in five variations: SE, Value Edition, Eco, Sport, and Limited.
- The SE trim with manual transmission starts at $17,150 MSRP, with automatic transmission jumping the price $1,000.
- The Value Edition version with automatic transmission costs $20,250 MSRP.
- The Eco version with dual-clutch automatic transmission enters at $20,650 MSRP.
- The Sport trim sets the bar at $21,650 MSRP with manual transmission, or $1,100 more for dual-clutch.
- The Limited trim with all the bells and whistles starts at $22,350 MSRP with its standard automatic transmission.
- A sportier hatchback version of the Elantra can be found in the 2017 Hyundai Elantra GT, which costs $18,800 MSRP–plus an extra $1,000 if you want automatic transmission.
Interested in the Elantra? Get specific pricing here.
2017 Hyundai Elantra Photo Gallery
2017 Hyundai Sonata Prices
Another step up, the well-rounded 2017 Hyundai Sonata is offered in a whopping six versions: SE, Eco, Sport, Sport 2.0T, Limited, and Limited 2.0T.
- The base SE with automatic transmission starts at $21,950 MSRP.
- The ECO trim with EcoShift comes at $23,125 MSRP.
- The fun Sport configuration begins at $23,400 MSRP with automatic transmission.
- The even better Sport 2.0T trim starts at $26,600 MSRP for automatic transmission.
- The stylish Limited variant comes with automatic transmission for merely $27,150 MSRP.
- The top-of-the-line Limited 2.0T trim with automatic transmission is a nice $34,350 MSRP.
If you’re eco-conscious, the 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid has its own perks for a reasonable price. Hybrid SE, Hybrid Limited, Hybrid Plug-In, and Hybrid Plug-In Limited
- For $26,000 MSRP, you can get a Hybrid SE with automatic transmission.
- At $30,100 MSRP, the Hybrid Limited trim gets all the bells and whistles, including automatic transmission.
- Make it a plug-in hybrid powertrain for $34,600 MSRP.
- The high-class Hybrid Plug-In Limited Sonata is only $38,600 MSRP.
Interested in the Sonata? Get specific pricing here.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Gallery
2017 Hyundai Azera Prices
Now at the top of Hyundai’s 2017 lineup is the 2017 Hyundai Azera. An under-appreciated full-size sedan, the Azera offers many premium features at reasonable prices. the base model and the Limited (both automatic transmission).
- The base trim, with automatic transmission, starts at $34,100 MSRP.
- The higher-level Limited trim bumps the cost to $39,300 MSRP.
Interested in the Azera? Get specific pricing here.
2017 Hyundai Azera Photo Gallery
2017 Hyundai Tucson Prices
If you’re interested in crossovers and compact SUVs, Hyundai has those too. The 2017 Hyundai Tucson can be purchase in four trim options: SE, Eco, Sport, and Limited
- Enter the Tucson world with the SE base for $23,595 MSRP with automatic transmission ($1,400 more for AWD).
- Go green with the ECO trim at $24,150 MSRP with EcoShift Dual Clutch (+$1,400 for optional AWD).
- Get moving with the Sport variant for $25,900 MSRP and EcoShift Dual Clutch (extra $1,400 for AWD).
- Stay classy with the Limited trim and EcoShift Dual Clutch for $29,775 MSRP (add $1,400 for optional AWD).
Interested in the Tucson? Get specific pricing here.
2017 Hyundai Tucson Photo Gallery
[wptab name=”Santa Fe”]
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Prices
Up next is the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe, which can be found in four competitive trims: SE, Limited, SE Ultimate, and Limited Ultimate (all automatic transmission).
- Travel in a Santa Fe SE for $30,800 MSRP, adding $1,750 for optional AWD.
- Step up to the Limited version for $34,950 MSRP, plus $1,750 for AWD.
- The SE Ultimate trim adds a lot for only $38,700 MSRP, with AWD costing an extra $1,750.
- The Limited Ultimate version steps in at $39,400 MSRP, plus $1,750 for AWD.
For a more performance-driven crossover, check out the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport, available in Sport, Sport 2.0T, and Sport 2.0T Ultimate versions (all automatic transmission).
- Get the basic Santa Fe Sport for a mere $25,350 MSRP, and AWD costs an extra $1,750.
- An extra boost from the Sport 2.0T trim costs you $31,700 MSRP, plus $1,750 for optional AWD.
- On the top sits the Sport 2.0T Ultimate for $36,500 MSRP, or $1,750 more for AWD.
Interested in the Santa Fe? Get specific pricing here.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Photo Gallery
2017 Genesis G80 Prices
The novelty of the Genesis brand is that it offers all available features and technology in a single available package. Thus, the 2017 Genesis G80 only comes in a starting base for $41,400 MSRP (RWD). It costs more to add AWD or enhanced performance specs.
Interested in the G80? Get specific pricing here.
2017 Genesis G80 Photo Gallery
2017 Genesis G90 Prices
At the very top of the hill sits the luxurious 2017 Genesis G90 on its throne. For a starting cost of $68,100 MSRP–plus more for AWD or a bigger engine–you can take home this premium sedan.
Interested in the G90? Get specific pricing here.
2017 Genesis G90 Photo Gallery
There’s a Lot to Love: Get an up-close look at the new Genesis G80