2018 Nissan KICKS Overview
The all-new 2018 Nissan KICKS is a crossover with an attention-seeking and attention-worthy attitude. Equipped with Nissan’s most intelligent technology, fierce style, and outstanding fuel economy, the 2018 KICKS distinguishes itself in the crowded crossover market.
The 2018 Nissan KICKS is available at three trim levels: S, SV, and SR.
Did You Know? Nissan earns 2018 Energy Star Partner of the Year award
What’s New for the 2018 Nissan KICKS?
Everything. The first new nameplate to debut in the past eight years for Nissan, the 2018 Nissan KICKS takes its place as the sixth member of the automaker’s roster of SUVs and crossovers, and is designed to appeal to city drivers. It features a choice of seven exterior colors and five two-tone color combinations, Nissan’s distinct V-Motion grille, “wrap-around visor,” and “floating roof.” It delivers a total of 53.1 cubic feet of cargo space, three interface options for staying connected on the go — Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Nissan ConnectSM, and a suite of advanced driver assist technologies including standard Automatic Emergency Braking, available Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Blind Spot Warning systems, and an Intelligent Around View Monitor.
2018 Nissan KICKS Photos:
2018 Nissan KICKS Exterior
The 2018 Nissan KICKS strikes an imposing stance. By combining Nissan’s signature design elements with modern touches such as dynamic wheel arch fenders, a high ground clearance, a dark lower body, and high waistline, the KICKS projects a unique, eye-catching style that sets it apart not only from its competitors but also from its Nissan SUV and crossover siblings.
2018 Nissan KICKS Exterior Photos:
Exterior features available on the 2018 Nissan Kicks S
- 16-inch steel wheels with wheel covers, P205/60R16 all-season tires, Multi-reflector halogen headlights, Intelligent auto headlights, Power outside mirrors, Roof rails
Exterior features available on the 2018 Nissan Kicks SV
-Adds to or replaces features on S-
- 17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, P205/55R17 all-season tires, Body-color outside door handles, Power painted heated outside mirrors
Exterior features available on the 2018 Nissan Kicks SR
-Adds to or replaces features on SV-
- LED headlights with LED signature accents, Fog lights, Dark chrome front grille accent, Power high–gloss black heated outside mirrors with integrated turn signals, Body-color inserts on front and rear bumpers, Silver exterior door trim, Rear roof spoiler
2018 Nissan KICKS Performance
Engineered to handle the demands of driving in the city, the 2018 Nissan KICKS is powered by a 1.6-liter DOHC 16-valve four-cylinder engine paired to an Xtronic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) capable for churning out 125 horsepower and 115 lb-ft of torque.
For greater control and handling, the KICKS is equipped with a standard Traction Control System, Hill Start Assist, and Vehicle Dynamic Control.
2018 Nissan KICKS Efficiency
Along with its stunning design and powerful performance, the 2018 Nissan KICKS also delivers impressive fuel economy ratings.
- Nissan Kicks S: 31/36 MPG City/Highway
- Nissan Kicks SV: 31/36 MPG City/Highway
- Nissan Kicks SR: 31/36 MPG City/Highway
2018 Nissan KICKS Interior
The 2018 Nissan KICKS continues to distinguish itself as a sporty crossover with details including a flat-bottom steering wheel, six-way adjustable driver’s seat, and a 60-40-split fold-down rear seat. To elevate the luxury of the interior, opt for available features such as a leather-wrapped shift knob and steering wheel, Automatic Temperature Control, heated front seats, and Prima-Tex-wrapped instrument panel with orange stitching.
The “Gliding Wing” instrument panel, complete with a 7.0-inch touchscreen, will immediately grab your attention. Standard technology features include a USB connection port, Bluetooth streaming audio capability, and two USB ports for charging your compatible devices. The high-tech KICKS also features available tech such as a three-month subscription to SiriusXM Radio, Nissan Intelligent Key, Intelligent Around View Monitor, and the eight-speaker Bose Personal Plus audio system.
2018 Nissan KICKS Interior Photos:
Interior features available on the 2018 Nissan KICKS S
- Air conditioning, In-cabin microfilter, Power windows with driver and passenger one-touch auto-up/down, Power door locks with auto-locking feature, Push button ignition, Tilt and telescoping steering column, Cruise control with illuminated steering wheel-mounted controls, Variable intermittent windshield wipers, Intermittent rear window wiper, 12-volt DC power outlet, Sun visors with vanity mirrors and extensions, Overhead map lights, Front driver and passenger seatback pocket, Four cup holders, Four bottle holders, Four cargo tie-down hooks, Six-way manual driver’s seat, Four-way manual front passenger’s seat, Driver’s seat armrest, 60/40 second-row split-folding seat, Cloth seat trim
Interior features available on the 2018 Nissan KICKS SV
- Automatic temperature control, Read passenger heating vents, Remote engine start system, Cargo Cover, Chrome interior door handles, Painted shifter trim with chrome accents and chrome parking brake button
Interior features available on the 2018 Nissan KICKS SR
- Sport cloth seat trim with orange accents and stitching, Prima-Tex™-appointed seat trim with orange accents and stitching, Heated front seats, Leather-wrapped steering wheel, Leather-wrapped shift knob, Prima-Tex™-wrapped instrument panel with orange stitching
2018 Nissan KICKS Safety
The 2018 Nissan KICKS is a shining example of the automaker’s Intelligent Mobility technologies. The KICKS offers advanced driver assist features including Blind Spot Warning, Intelligent Around View Monitor, and Rear Cross Traffic Alert. Automatic Emergency Braking is standard on the KICKS.
Standard Safety Features on the 2018 Nissan KICKS
- Nissan Advanced Air Bag System
- Driver and front-passenger seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags
- Roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags for front and rear-seat outboard occupants head protection
- Driver supplemental knee air bag
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) with Traction Control System (TCS)
- Three-point ALR/ELR passenger seat belt system
- Front seat belts with pretensioners and load limiters
- Automatic Emergency Braking and Forward Collision Warning
- LATCH System (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren)
- Energy-absorbing steering column
- Hood buckling creases and safety stops
- Side-door guard beams
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Nissan Vehicle Immobilizer System
Learn More: Car care tips