2019 Lexus NX Overview
The Lexus NX is the brand’s mid-size crossover, offering drivers the brand’s premium touches in one of the most popular vehicle segments on the market.
[wptab name=”What’s New”]
What’s New for the 2019 Lexus NX?
The 2019 Lexus NX carries over unchanged from the previous model year.
2019 Lexus NX Photos:
2019 Lexus NX Exterior
With the addition of the Lexus UX to the lineup, the NX is no longer the smallest SUV in the Lexus lineup. It is a mid-size crossover that slots in just above the new UX and just below the RX, with special exterior updates for the F SPORT.
2019 Lexus NX Exterior Photos:
Exterior features available on the 2019 Lexus NX 300
- 17-inch alloy wheels; 225/65R17 all-season tires; Triple-Beam LED headlamps; LED tail lamps; LED fog lamps; LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) with integrated turn indicators; Heated, power-adjustable exterior mirrors; Power Rear Door with Kick Sensor; Roof rails, Illuminated door handles; Rain-sensing wipers
Exterior features available on the 2019 Lexus NX 300 F SPORT
- 18-inch alloy wheels with machined finish, 225/60R18 summer tires, Front fascia with signature grille, F SPORT badging, LED cornering fog lamps
Exterior features available on the 2019 Lexus NX 300h
- 17-inch alloy wheels; Triple-Beam LED headlamps; LED tail lamps; LED fog lamps; LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) with integrated turn indicators; Heated, power-adjustable exterior mirrors; Power Rear Door with Kick Sensor; Roof rails; Illuminated door handles; Rain-sensing wipers
2019 Lexus NX Performance
There are two engine options on the 2019 Lexus NX that depends on your trim. If you get the NX 300 and NX 300 F Sport, a 2.0-liter turbocharged inline four-cylinder engine produces 235 horsepower and 258 lb-ft of torque. With the NX 300h, you get a 2.5-liter four-cylinder hybrid engine with electric motors that generates 194 total horsepower.
2019 Lexus NX Efficiency
The powertrain and features on the 2019 Lexus NX, as well as whether the model is in front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive, affect the fuel efficiency of each trim. Here are the fuel economy ratings for the 2019 Lexus NX.
- Lexus NX 300: 22/28/25 mpg city/highway/combined (FWD), 22/28/24 mpg city/highway/combined (AWD)
- Lexus NX 300 F Sport: 22/28/25 mpg city/highway/combined (FWD), 22/27/24 mpg city/highway/combined (AWD)
- Lexus NX 300h: 33/30/31 mpg city/highway/combined
2019 Lexus NX Interior
The 2019 Lexus NX’s interior is filled with the brand’s luxury touches, which means a long list of standard and available features. At the base level, this means leather trim, a seat and mirror memory system, and our favorite, a self-gripping cup holder. Drivers can supplement these with available packages.
2019 Lexus NX Interior Photos:
Interior features available on the 2019 Lexus NX 300
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel, Leather-trimmed shift knob, Outer-sliding moonroof, 10-way power-adjustable driver’s and eight-way front passenger’s seats, Dual-zone climate control, Perforated leather-trimmed interior, Heated and ventilated front seats, Power-folding and reclining rear seats, Self-gripping cup holders, Lexus memory system
- Lexus Enform Destination Assist; Lexus Enform Wi-Fi™; Lexus Enform App Suite 2.0; Lexus Enform Dynamic Navigation; Lexus Enform Service Connect; Lexus Enform Remote; Siri® Eyes Free; Remote touchpad; Bluetooth® technology; HD Radio™ with iTunes® tagging; Multi-information display; Subscription-free Traffic and Weather via HD Radio™; Fuel Guide, Sports, and Stocks; High-resolution color LCD multimedia display; Dynamic Voice Command; 10-speaker Lexus Premium Sound System; Scout® GPS Link; HomeLink® system; SmartAccess key fob
Interior features available on the 2019 Lexus NX 300 F Sport
- F Sport-badged steering wheel and shift knob
- G-force and turbo-boost displays, Custom drive mode, Sports S+ mode
Interior features available on the 2019 Lexus NX 300h
- 10-way power-adjustable driver (including lumbar) and eight-way front passenger seat, Dual-zone climate control, 60/40 split-folding and reclining rear seats, Self-gripping cup holders
- Lexus Enform App Suite 2.0, Lexus Enform Wi-Fi, Next-generation Remote Touchpad, Lexus Enform Service Connect, G-force and turbo-boost gauges, Siri® Eyes Free, HD Radio™ with iTunes® tagging, Lexus Enform Remote mobile app, Bluetooth® audio technology, LCD multi-information display, Subscription-free Traffic and Weather service via HD Radio™, Fuel Guide, High-resolution color LCD multimedia display, Drive mode select, Advanced voice command, EV mode, 10-speaker Lexus Premium Sound System, Scout® GPS Link, SmartAccess key, HomeLink® universal transceiver
2019 Lexus NX Safety
When it comes to safety, the NX takes home high ratings. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety chose the Lexus NX as a Top Safety Pick in 2018, with Good ratings in every crash test, Superior-rated front crash prevention, Good-rated headlights, and Good-rated child seat anchor ease of use. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration followed suit, and rated the NX witha full five out of five stars for crash tests.
Standard Safety Features on the 2019 Lexus NX
- Lexus Safety System+
- Lexus Enform Safety Connect
- Backup camera with dynamic gridlines
- Eight-airbag system
- Anti-lock braking system with Brake Assist and Electronic Brakeforce Distrubition
- Whiplash Injury Lessening front seat backs
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Smart Stop technology
- Hill-start Assist Control
- Vehicle Proximity Notification System