2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe Overview
The 2016 Cadillac ATS coupe is an American luxury vehicle with a starting MSRP of $37,995. The Cadillac ATS coupe offers the choice between a turbocharged four-cylinder and a 3.6-liter V6 engine. Furthermore, the ATS coupe also comes standard with 18-inch alloy wheels and a rearview camera. The 2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe is available in four trim levels: Standard, Luxury, Performance, and Premium.
[wptab name=”What’s New”]
What’s New for the 2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe?
The 2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe features an upgraded V6 engine option, which packs 14 more horsepower than last year’s model. Additionally, the six-speed automatic transmission has been replaced with an eight-speed automatic. Furthermore, the CUE infotainment system is now compatible with both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe Photos:
2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe Exterior
The 2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe features a bold and athletic exterior design that exudes class and sophistication. Standard features for the Cadillac ATS Coupe include 18-inch alloy wheels, dual exhaust outlets, and automatic headlights. Exterior color options for the new ATS Coupe include Radiant Silver Metallic, Black Raven, Silver Coast Metallic, Moonstone Metallic, Phantom Gray Metallic, Cocoa Bronze Metallic, Dark Adriatic Blue Metallic, Stellar Black Metallic, Crystal White Tricoat, and Red Obsession Tintcoat.
2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe Exterior Photos:
Exterior available on the 2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe Standard
- 18-inch premium painted forged aluminum wheels and run-flat all-season tires, Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp, Daytime Running Lamps, Light-tinted Solar-Ray glass, Solar-absorbing windshield glass, Galvano chrome accented grille, Outside heated power-adjustable mirrors, Projector beam headlamps, Front intermittent wipers
Exterior available on the 2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe Luxury
- Adds to or replaces features on Standard: High-Intensity Discharge headlights, Heated power-adjustable side mirrors with driver-side auto-dimming
Exterior available on the 2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe Performance
- Adds to or replaces features on Luxury: Rainsense automatic wipers, IntelliBeam® automatic high-beam headlamp control, 18-inch polished forged-aluminum wheels, Illuminating outside door handles
Exterior available on the 2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe Premium
- Adds to or replaces features on Performance: Performance summer-only run-flat tires, 18-inch machined face forged-aluminum wheels
2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe Performance
There are two engines available with the 2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe. The standard engine is a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder good for 272 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque. The other available engine is a 3.6-liter V6 that produces 335 horsepower and 285 lb-ft of torque. Both engines come matched with an eight-speed automatic transmission. Rear-wheel drive is standard, but all-wheel drive is also available.
2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe Efficiency
Fuel efficiency for the 2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe depends on the buyer’s choice of engine, as well as the decision between standard rear-wheel drive and the available all-wheel drive option:
- The RWD 2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe equipped with the turbocharged four-cylinder engine yields an EPA-estimated 22 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway.
- The AWD 2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe equipped with the turbocharged four-cylinder engine yields an EPA-estimated 22 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway.
- The RWD 2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe equipped with the 3.6-liter V6 engine yields an EPA-estimated 20 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway.
- The AWD 2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe equipped with the 3.6-liter V6 engine yields an EPA-estimated 19 mpg in the city and 28 mpg on the highway.
The 2016 ATS Coupe comes standard with a 16 gallon fuel tank.
2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe Interior
The 2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe offers a luxurious and tech-savvy interior, which comes standard with dual-zone climate control, a rearview camera, and Bose premium audio system. The ATS Coupe is also available with the CUE infotainment system, which features Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe Interior Photos:
Interior available on the 2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe Standard
- 5.7-inch color display Driver Information Center, Cruise control, Power programmable door locks with lockout protection, Driver and front passenger 6-way power seat adjusters, Dual-zone automatic climate control, Electric rear-window defogger, Electroluminescent instrument cluster, Leather-wrapped steering wheel rim, LED spotlights in doors and overhead console, Magnesium paddle shift controls, Frameless rearview mirror, Rear vision camera, Remote keyless entry, Remote vehicle start, Split-folding rear seat, Power windows, AM/FM stereo with 4.2-inch diagonal color screen, Bose® premium audio system
Interior available on the 2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe Luxury
- Adds to or replaces features on Standard: Performance driver and front passenger seats, Frameless auto-dimming rearview mirror, Bluetooth® for phone/audio, Front and Rear Park Assist, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio with three trial months, HD Radio™
Interior available on the 2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe Performance
- Adds to or replaces features on Luxury: Heated front seats and steering wheel, Sport alloy pedals, Cadillac CUE® with Bose® premium surround sound package, Side Blind Zone Alert, Lane Keep Assist with Departure Warning, Forward Collision Alert, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
Interior available on the 2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe Premium
- Adds to or replaces features on Performance: Power tilt and telescoping steering wheel, 110-volt conventional power outlet, Cadillac CUE® with navigation, Full color reconfigurable Head-Up Display
2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe Safety
The 2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe comes standard with a rearview camera, antilock disc brakes, and GM’s OnStar communications system with emergency assistance. The ATS Coupe is also available with a forward and rearward collision mitigation system, Cadillac’s Safety Alert driver seat, lane departure warning, forward collision alert, and a blind-spot monitor with rear cross-traffic alert.
Standard Safety Features
- Airbags – frontal, knee and side, front and rear head curtain
- Airbag passenger sensing system
- All-speed traction control
- StabiliTrak® vehicle stability enhancement system
- 3-point safety belts in all seating positions
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- OnStar Basic plan for 5 years