2018 Cadillac ATS-V Sedan Overview
The 2018 Cadillac ATS-V is available in sedan and coupe models, each of which have their own set of luxuries to offer. The ATS-V Sedan is designed with a carbon fiber hood, 464 horsepower, and top-of-the-line interior technology.
The 2018 Cadillac ATS-V Sedan is available in one trim.
[wptab name=”What’s New”]
What’s New for the 2018 Cadillac ATS-V Sedan?
For the 2018 model year, the 2018 Cadillac ATS-V received improvements on its Cadillac user experience system as well as the addition of a larger digital platform. The ATS-V Sedan also comes in an additional exterior color: Satin Steel Metallic.
2018 Cadillac ATS-V Sedan Photos:
2018 Cadillac ATS-V Sedan Exterior
The sedan model of the 2018 Cadillac ATS-V is sculpted with style and performance in mind. The carbon-fiber hood and front aero splitter not only give the ATS-V Sedan some edge, but they help improve performance on the road. The sedan also comes with a rear spoiler and a rear diffuser to help improve airflow.
The 2018 Cadillac ATS-V Sedan is available in six exterior colors: Black Raven, Crystal White Tricoat, Phantom Gray Metallic, Red Obsession Tintcoat, Satin Steel Metallic, and Vector Blue Metallic.
2018 Cadillac ATS-V Sedan Exterior Photos:
Exterior features available on the 2018 Cadillac ATS-V Sedan
- Heated exterior mirrors, Recovery hook, 18-inch performance tires (summer only), Gray Brembo brake calipers, Daytime running lamps, Body-color door handles, Quad-outlet exhaust with bright tips, Rear spoiler, Performance grille, Front and rear Brembo performance brakes
2018 Cadillac ATS-V Sedan Performance
The ATS-V’s powertrain has a little more kick than the standard ATS model. The ATS-V Sedan is equipped with a 3.6-liter twin-turbo V6 engine. The engine can be paired to a six-speed manual or an eight-speed automatic transmission. Overall, the ATS-V Sedan produces an impressive 464 horsepower and 445 lb-ft of torque.
2018 Cadillac ATS-V Sedan Efficiency
With one standard powertrain, the Cadillac ATS-V Sedan’s efficiency rating depends primarily on your choice of transmission. When paired to the six-speed manual, the ATS-V Sedan earns an estimated 16 mpg in the city and 23 mpg on the highway. Efficiency improves with the automatic transmission, earning 17 mpg in the city and 25 mpg on the highway.
2018 Cadillac ATS-V Sedan Interior
For pure comfort from the beginning, the ATS-V Sedan comes with leather seats right out of the gate. Its premium Bose audio system, wireless charging, and Cadillac user experience system will surround you with the 21st-century technology you expect from a luxury brand like Cadillac. Plus, inside the cabin, you can stay connected to the outside world with OnStar 4G LTE and a built-in Wi-Fi hotspot.
The 2018 Cadillac ATS-V Sedan is available in four interior colors and materials: Jet Black, Recaro Light Platinum with Jet Black Accents, Recaro Jet Black, and Recaro Jet Black with Saffron Inserts.
2018 Cadillac ATS-V Sedan Interior Photos:
Interior features available on the 2018 Cadillac ATS-V Sedan
- Interior: Tire inflator kit, Ambient lighting, Leather seats with sueded microfiber inserts and seatbacks
- Radio and Technology: OnStar Basic Plan for five years, OnStar 4G LTE and built-in Wi-Fi hotspot, Passenger Sensing System, Bose premium audio system, Wireless charging, Rear Vision Camera, OnStar Guidance Plan for one year, Cadillac user experience, Active Noise Cancellation, Keyless open and start, Cruise control, 5.7-inch color Driver Information Center
2018 Cadillac ATS-V Sedan Safety
With 464 horsepower under the hood, safety is an important part of the Cadillac ATS-V Sedan. The sedan comes with an electronic limited slip differential (eLSD) system and StabiliTrak to improve handling, while Front and Rear Park Assist help guide you in tight parking spaces and parking lots.
Standard Safety Features on the 2018 Cadillac ATS-V Sedan
- Eight airbags
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Electronic limited slip differential (eLSD)
- StabiliTrak electronic stability control system
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Magnetic Ride Control