2018 Cadillac CTS-V Overview
Inspired by the body and performance style of a race car, the Cadillac CTS-V was designed as a street-version of the Cadillac DPi-V.R. Its supercharged engine and stylish stance create an eye-catching sedan that can take you anywhere.
[wptab name=”What’s New”]
What’s New for the 2018 Cadillac CTS-V?
For the most part, the 2018 Cadillac CTS-V remains the same from the 2017 model year. However, the race car-inspired sedan is adding two additional luxury features to its cabin. The first is a smart auto-activated heated steering wheel for added comfort behind the wheel and the second is Apple Watch integration to keep you plugged in so you don’t miss a thing.
The 2018 Cadillac CTS-V is available in one standard trim level.
2018 Cadillac CTS-V Photos:
2018 Cadillac CTS-V Exterior
Built with an athletic stance and performance-designed body, the CTS-V replicates its race car inspiration. High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps increase visibility and give the sedan an intimidating stare. The glass windshield also includes solar-absorbing technologies to keep passengers and the driver comfortable inside the cabin.
2018 Cadillac CTS-V Exterior Photos:
Exterior features available on the 2018 Cadillac CTS Sedan
- Rainsense™ automatic wipers; Outside heated, power-adjustable, body-color mirrors; High-Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps; Curb View Camera; Glass windshield with solar absorbing
2018 Cadillac CTS-V Performance
The CTS-V’s race car inspiration really shows itself under the hood. It may be a sedan, but the 2018 CTS-V rivals every sports car on the market. The vehicle comes standard with a 6.2-liter Supercharged V8 engine, paired to an eight-speed automatic transmission. Together, the powertrain produces a staggering 640 horsepower and 630 lb-ft of torque.
2018 Cadillac CTS-V Efficiency
While the powertrain under the hood of the CTS-V may focus on performance, it doesn’t completely fall flat in the efficiency category. In fact, it holds up fairly well. The 2018 CTS-V earns an estimated 14 mpg in the city, 21 mpg on the highway, and 17 mpg combined.
2018 Cadillac CTS-V Interior
With the Cadillac name comes luxury, and the 2018 CTS-V’s cabin is no different. 20-way performance driver and front passenger seats make it easier than ever for you to find a suitable position. Plus, dual-zone automatic climate control, a heated steering wheel, and ventilated front seats and seat backs keep you comfortable year-round. The CTS-V also comes standard with a 13-speaker Bose® Centerpoint® Surround Sound system.
2018 Cadillac CTS-V Interior Photos:
Interior features available on the 2018 Cadillac CTS-V
- Interior: 20-way performance driver and front passenger seats, Automatic heated steering wheel, Dual-zone automatic climate control, Ventilated front seat cushion and seat back, Inside rearview auto-dimming mirror
- Radio and Technology: 12.3-inch color diagonal Driver Information Center, Bose® Centerpoint® Surround Sound 13-speaker sound system, Keyless Access with push-button start, OnStar® 4G LTE and built-in Wi-Fi® hotspot, Wireless Charging
2018 Cadillac CTS-V Safety
The 2018 Cadillac CTS-V comes with several driver-assist technologies, including Forward Collision Alert and Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning. The sedan also comes equipped with Teen Driver, which allows parents to monitor, regulate, and restrict features on the vehicle when the teen is behind the wheel. Parents can choose a maximum speed, a maximum volume, and more.
Standard Safety Features on the 2018 Cadillac CTS-V
- Forward Collision Alert
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Rear Vision Camera
- StabiliTrak(R) electronic stability control system
- Teen Driver
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Electronic traction control
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert