2019 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Overview
Imagine yourself on a night out with friends or family. You not only need somewhere fun to go, but something fun to transport your loved ones in. The 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 provides the space and amusement for you and your gang to enjoy the time out on the town.
The 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 is available at two trim levels: ES and SE. Both trims come standard with front-wheel drive.
Need Held: Mitsubishi has you covered on the road
What’s New for the 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage G4?
For 2019, the Mitsubishi Mirage G4 makes a few available features from the previous model year standard. All models now include cruise control, silver-stitching seats and adjustable driver-seat height.
2019 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Exterior
The 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 offers a varied selection of colors to consumers: infrared metallic, mercury gray metallic, mystic black metallic, pearl white, sapphire blue metallic, starlight silver metallic, and wine red metallic. To top that off, the Mirage G4 graces itself with sporty styling and effective aerodynamics.
2019 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 ES Exterior Features
- Rear combination tail lights, High mount rear stop light, Color-keyed folding side-view mirrors, 165/65R14 tires, Rear window defroster with timer, Front windshield variable intermittent wipers, Temporary spare tire, 14-inch wheels with wheel covers, Color-keyed front and rear bumpers, Dark chrome grille inserts, Color-keyed outside door handles, Short pole antenna, Lower side air dam, Power side-view mirrors, Door sash black out, Laminated windshield, Halogen headlights
2019 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 SE Exterior Features
- SE badge, 175/55R15 tires, 15-inch dark chrome alloy wheels, Fog lights, Color-keyed folding side-view mirrors with turn indicators
2019 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Performance
The 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 comes with a 3-cylinder 1.2-liter engine that delivers 78 horsepower and 75 lb-ft of torque. This operates with a practical 5-speed manual transmission or the charming, care-free Continuously Variable Transmission. The driver is at ease when accelerating up a hill with the Hill Start Assist, which prevents the car from going backwards. With a turning radius of 15.75 feet, the Mirage G4 is the perfect vehicle for driving on small city streets, around sharp turns, and into tiny parking spots.
2019 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Efficiency
The 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 travels the distance with impressive fuel economy ratings and low carbon dioxide emissions. It averages 35 mpg in the city while getting 41 mpg on the highway.*
2019 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Interior
The 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 provides best-in-class legroom with 41.7 inches in the front and 37.2 inches in the back. It also allows up to 12.3 cubic feet of space for luggage and sports equipment. Drivers can combat long highway drives during the week and epic road trips on the weekends with the Mirage G4’s standard cruise control. Scold the cold and beat the heat with automatic climate control and heated front seats that are standard on the SE trim level. For technology, the Smartphone Link Display Audio system lets the driver and passengers access apps on the G4’s touch-screen display, and its Bluetooth® wireless system enables music playback from most audio streaming devices.
2019 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 ES Interior Features
- Rear heater floor ducts, Rear seat center armrest with cup holders, Six-way adjustable driver’s seat, Urethane steering wheel with audio and phone mounted controls, Front door panel storage pockets, Two rear seat head restraints, Material-color inner door handles, Silver shift panel (CVT only), Glove box, Speedometer/tachometer gauge cluster, Front retractable assist grips, Driver and passenger sun visors with driver’s side vanity mirror, Four-way adjustable front passenger seat, Chrome accented HVAC panel, Gloss black center panel, Cargo light, Rear seat pass through, Tilt steering wheel, Power windows, Power door locks, Floor console with cup holders, Air conditioning, Remote hood and fuel door release levers, Front room light, Micron air filter
2019 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 SE Interior Features
- Chrome-plated inner door handles, Heated front seats, Automatic climate control, Driver’s seat armrest, Semi-hi contrast meter with chrome accent, Gloss black power window switch panel accents, Steering wheel with voice controls, Gloss black shift panel, Leather-wrapped steering wheel, Leather-wrapped shift knob
2019 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Safety
What’s in the 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage G4’s path is always brought to light with its halogen headlights and available fog lights. The G4 features seven airbags and utilizes its Active Stability Control system to keep control in the hands of the driver in wet or icy road conditions. With the wide-angle rearview camera, owners of the Mitsubishi Mirage G4 will find it easy to back into a small parking spot or out of their driveway.
Standard Safety Features on the 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage G4
- Hill Start Assist
- Anti-Lock Braking System with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution and Brake Assist
- Active Stability Control
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Advanced dual-stage airbags
- Side curtain airbags
- Driver’s knee airbag
- Three-point seatbelts for all seating positions
- Adjustable front shoulder belts with pretensioner
- LATCH child-restraint system
- Child safety rear door locks
- Anti-theft engine immobilizer
- RISE body construction
Learn More: About the 2018 Mitsubishi lineup
*EPA mileage estimate. Actual mileage may vary.