2019 Mitsubishi Mirage Overview
The 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage is the life of the party when it comes to the subcompact car segment. Its low price, outstanding fuel economy, and 10-years/100,000 miles powertrain limited warranty give it an edge over the competing vehicles in the pack.
The 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage is available at four trim levels: ES, LE, SE, and GT.
Check Out: Other 2019 Mitsubishi models
What’s New for the 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage?
For 2019, the Mitsubishi Mirage gets a new Limited Edition hatchback that is inspired by the ES model. The LE trim level comes with black alloy wheels, interior red accents, and heated front seats. Standard seats feature silver stitching, and all trim levels all come with cruise control and adjustable driver-seat height.
2019 Mitsubishi Mirage Exterior
The 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage features several color choices for 2019. These include starlight silver metallic, infrared metallic, mercury gray metallic, sapphire blue metallic, pearl white, mystic black metallic, sunrise orange metallic, and win red metallic.
2019 Mitsubishi Mirage ES Exterior Features
- Laminated windshield; Rear spoiler; Door sash black out; Color-keyed, folding, power side-view mirrors; Color-keyed front and rear bumpers; Halogen headlights; Chrome grille accents; Lower side air dam; Short pole antenna; Front windshield variable intermittent wipers; Temporary spare tire; Rear window intermittent wiper/washer with defroster; LED rear combination taillights; Color-keyed outside door handles and tailgate handle; High mount rear stop lights; 14-inch steel wheels with wheel covers
2019 Mitsubishi Mirage LE Exterior Features
- 15-inch black alloy wheels, LE badge, Black side-view mirrors
2019 Mitsubishi Mirage SE Exterior Features
- 14-inch alloy wheels, SE badge, Color-keyed folding side-view mirrors with turn indicators
2019 Mitsubishi Mirage GT Exterior Features
- 15-inch two-tone alloy wheels, High Intensity Discharge headlights, GT badge
2019 Mitsubishi Mirage Performance
The 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage comes with a 1.2-liter MIVEC DOC, 12-valve, inline 3-cylinder engine that generates 78 horsepower and 74 lb-ft of torque. To be more in control of the Mirage’s performance, the driver can choose the 5-speed manual transmission over the Continuously Variable Transmission. With a turning radius of 15.1 feet, there is no other vehicle better to drive on narrow city streets.
2019 Mitsubishi Mirage Efficiency
The 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage gives the driver hybrid-like results without the cost. On one tank of gas, the 2019 Mirage averages 36 mpg in the city and 43 mpg on the highway, which tops the competition in its class.* When accelerating up a hill, the Mirage will not go backwards, thanks to Hill Start Assist. It allows the driver two seconds to accelerate after his or her stop.
2019 Mitsubishi Mirage Interior
The 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage may look small from outside looking in, but appearances can be deceiving. Inside, passengers have 47 cubic feet of space for luggage. Multiple configurations like 60/40 split rear seats or rear shelf maximize the storage space in the Mirage. Automatic climate control on the SE and GT trim levels and heated front seats on the GT and LE ensure that the driver and passengers stay comfortable for the journey ahead. Technology features include Apple Carplay® and Android Auto™ support, and Smartphone Link Display Audio.
2019 Mitsubishi Mirage ES Interior Features
- Four-way adjustable passenger seat; Split folding rear seats; Speedometer/tachometer gauge cluster; Chrome accented HVAC panel; Six-way adjustable driver’s seat; Power windows and door locks; Silver shift panel (CVT); Driver and passenger sun visors with driver’s side vanity mirror, lid, and ticket holder; Tilt steering wheel; Cargo light; Floor console with cup holders; Rear heater floor ducts; Gloss black center panel; Front door panel storage pockets; Front room light; Glove box; Material-color inner door handles; Remote hood and fuel door release levers; Rear shelf; Urethane steering wheel (ES only); Front retractable assist grips; Air conditioning, Micron air filtration; Rear seat head restraints2019 Mitsubishi Mirage LE Interior Features
2019 Mitsubishi Mirage LE Interior Features
- Driver’s seat armrest, Black fabric seating with red accent surfaces (LE only), Heated front seats (LE and GT only), Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob with red stitching (LE only), Red interior panel accents, Gloss black shift panel
2019 Mitsubishi Mirage SE Interior Features
- Automatic climate control, Chrome-plated front inner door handles, Semi-hi contrast meter with chrome accent, Gloss black door panel accents
2019 Mitsubishi Mirage GT Interior Features
- No additional features
2019 Mitsubishi Mirage Safety
The Mitsubishi Mirage does not hold anything back for safety in 2019. Active Stability Control monitors the traction of each tire and alerts the Anti-lock Braking System if one of the wheels begins to slip. Seven airbags are present to fully protect in a collision. Its Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution (RISE) body absorbs the energy from severe car crashes with reinforced points on each side of the vehicle.
Standard Safety features on the 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage:
- Rearview camera
- Hill Start Assist
- Anti-lock Braking System with Electronic Brake-force Distribution and Brake Assist
- Active Stability Control
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Side curtain airbags
- Driver’s knee airbag
- Advanced dual-stage front airbags
- Three-point seatbelts for all seating positions
- Adjustable front shoulder belts with pretensioners
- LATCH child-restraint system
- Child safety rear door locks
- Anti-theft engine immobilizer
- RISE body construction
*EPA mileage estimate. Actual mileage may vary.